Emotional Release -1
Sometimes in conjunction with our energy work we will best be served to have catharsis to surface and acknowledge painful emotional patterns in order to see them clearly and forgive them in ourselves and others.
Forgiveness and Forgetfulness frees the pain from impacting your body.
For a complete emotional release you may want to ask yourself a few questions about a few of the social experiences creating frustrations:
- What is your pay off for your disease/pain?
- What people do you need to forgive?
- What do you feel guilty for?
- Do you have the wisdom to know the difference?
- What can you change, what do you need to accept?
- Are you being totally honest with yourself?
After each question is complete and you have answered them (it’s preferable to write them down), REPEAT OUTLOUD STEP A.
Even though I feel or have this (answer to each question), I deeply and completely accept and forgive myself.
Use affirmation to repattern/refocus every time you have an anxious or negative thought. State it as your intention when you wake up in the morning.
I stand in my truth. I move forward with joy. I have spiritual understanding.