Dear ES Community,
In my recent communication about Assessing Trustworthiness and Building Trust I shared some of the personal burdens that I face managing the personalities of the spiritual community and groups to find improved conflict resolution and better harmony as a group consciousness. This is addressing a very hard challenge of which requires a tremendous amount of contemplation and personal energy.
Trustworthiness is based on ethical principles which include the principle of strong moral character (what we are as persons), and the principle of competence (what we are able to do as persons). You may have faith in the strong moral character of a person, but not in their competence as a leader. You may trust them as a friend, but you may not trust them to provide clear leadership. Alternatively, you may trust their intellectual and technical competence but lack confidence in their ethics and moral character.
These are extremely important points of which to consider when making evaluations on ethical conduct and building trust between any person, group, organization, etc. We are not judging any person as good or bad, we are cultivating discernment and determining appropriate level of trust with a person, are they trustworthy as well as ethical? We can accurately assess this if we pay attention to patterns and understand the critical role trustworthiness plays in building trust to make the correct decision for ourselves.
I have contemplated this model of ethical conduct and ethical behavior to make the foundation of strong moral character a necessity for group participation in a strong spiritual community.
1. PRACTICE ONE: UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS - The Law of One is the comprehension that all things are made of intelligent energy and are a part of the All-One. The Law of One is a Sacred Science of the mechanics of consciousness and are the Natural Laws governing our Universal Creation. All-One is the recognition that Eternal Truth is Eternal Love and Eternal Love is the organic consciousness of Infinite Creator, or God. Eternal Love consciousness embodied in a form is Unity intelligence, and simultaneously recognized as, the Inner Light of Christos. Unity consciousness is at One with God and Unity consciousness ignites the Inner Light of Christos. The Inner Light of Christos when actualized in form, is the embodiment of an Eternal God Human. Practice Unity Consciousness and One is directly reflecting the image of God’s Love, and is eternally protected. Be At One with All, as One is All with God.
2. PRACTICE TWO: LOVE YOURSELF – Apply the practice of Unity with All-One as an extension towards loving, honoring and respecting yourself. Acknowledge the precious life force within by holding reverence and respect for yourself in all ways. Loving yourself is the action of Self Sovereignty, which is the natural state of embodying God’s Eternal Love. As a manifestation of God’s eternal spirit of Love, one has the ability to choose to create personal freedom without harming others. Have courage to remove the obstacles of pain and fear to become embodied Love, as God’s spirit is always found within.
3. PRACTICE THREE: LOVE OTHERS – As you learn to love yourself, love others. Acknowledge the precious life force in others by holding love, reverence and respect for others. Loving others as you love yourself, is the natural state of Self Sovereignty as you give others the same reverence for their life, as you give your own life. Through practicing self-love and loving others, no approval, worth or esteem issues come into question, as all is loved equally.
4. PRACTICE FOUR: LOVE EARTH AND NATURE - Loving the Earth and all her creations, the kingdoms of nature, plants, animals and mineral, which are all alive, conscious and intelligent energy beings. Acknowledge the precious life force present in all of God’s creation, by holding reverence and respect for nature. Doing so restores balance and harmony to nature, and the intelligent energy of all of earth’s creations will respond to cooperate with humankind. Humans living in discord with nature create many events that are considered to be “at the mercy of” the untamed forces. As humans learn to live in harmony with earth and the nature kingdom, the natural creatures will align to be in harmony and cooperation with all inhabitants.
5. PRACTICE FIVE: SERVICE TO OTHERS – Upon firmly loving yourself and honoring your path, find methods to be of service to others that do not overstep personal boundaries of discernment. Being of service to others does not include consumptive modeling, such as victim-victimizer, parasitism or emotional vampirism. Being of service does not hold an ego perspective of entitlement, expectation or attachment. Practice being of service with unconditional love, and naturally flowing in the moment. The energy exchange made between participants being of service to others, amplifies and expands consciousness growth like no other method. The more you amplify the energetic field of being in service to others, the more joy, harmony and gifts will be brought into your life. The more service you dedicate to Gods plan, the Law of One, the more spiritual support and spiritual presence one can exchange with God Force.
6. PRACTICE SIX: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION – Learn to develop inner clarity and spiritual integrity by intending to develop personal consciousness and/or spiritual identity. To embody one’s spiritual identity, one’s mind must be initiated and disciplined. If the ego is in authority of the body it will repel the spiritual identity from embodiment. If the mental body creates obstacles to the spiritual identity, the spiritual identity, therefore the consciousness, will not be experienced. The first step to consciousness expansion is becoming aware of mind control and the quality content of thoughts and belief systems. The second step is to cooperate with the process of mental and physical discomfort by having patience and waiting in the void of silence. Learn to quiet the mind, sublimate the ego and be still. Once stillness, mental discipline and ego sublimation has been achieved, listen to your inner spirit to receive guidance. Inner Guidance will always lead to the process of re-education to experience continual consciousness expansion free of fear and dogma. The Inner Christos always guides one towards choosing more love and peace via consciousness expansion of the spiritual identity.
7. PRACTICE SEVEN: RESPONSIBLE CO-CREATION – As one becomes more infused with the eternal love of the spiritual identity, the intelligent blueprint activates the divine purpose of being as a co-creator with God. The spiritual identity and the intelligent blueprint of divine purpose are one and the same. Clarity of purpose and direction becomes clearer and clearer as one commits to live in service to the principles of All-ONE or Christ spirit. Knowing and Living our purpose brings joy, peace and fulfillment, even when facing adversity or challenges. Once we achieve “knowing”, we are responsible for that knowing, and practice responsible co-creation with the All-One. A responsible co-creator knows all manifestations are in partnership with the All-One. We do not possess or control anything, so needs, desires and superimposing will, should be avoided. We are stewards of God Spirit to Serve Others in responsible co-creation with All-One. From this knowing, and living this principle, we are eternally free of karmic exchanges.
As the steward of a spiritual community based upon the Law of One and Krystic values, these are my concerns for the group:
• increase personal discernment of and taking direct action in “building trust” behaviors,
• to identify communications that are clear / truthful or confused / non-truthful without casting judgments and jumping on “band wagons”,
• to promote the safe harbor which supports the building of trust between community members,
• to know that I protect the right for everyone to choose in every matter,(caveat is when intentional harm is being directed or motivated)
• to know that our resources must adhere to energetic conservation, discipline and clear focus,
• to have trust with the leadership of the community space to act in accordance to high moral standards,
• to help the community foster among each other a loving, honoring and respectful space that supports everyone to feel the value exchange in participating.
When people have not earned trustworthiness with others because of repeated breaches of ethical responsibility, then this is why many in the group do not want to listen or participate with the continuing boxing matches of communication around “shadow”. This is not about making any person feel “unseen” or “unappreciated”. This is about demonstrating trustworthiness and respecting the boundaries of others that share the same community space.
I do not feel this community intentionally refuses to cope with or suppresses communication on brave topics, such as shadow processing. I feel the community and its leadership does not want to expend huge amounts of time and resources repeatedly engaging with a person they find untrustworthy from observing low moral conduct, and repeated demonstrated behaviors that are untrustworthy. We must limit how much energy is given to people who exhibit low moral character traits without expressing a desire to evolve, demonstrate genuine care and compassion to others (without personal agendas), or choose to be in harmony with group efforts.
Let's talk a moment why understanding the negative ego's polarity issues (ego = fear, heart = love) in every circumstance in one's life is a huge step towards spiritual maturity and embodying integrity. To overcome the impostor spirit energy from continuing to deceive our mind and inflict harm to our body, we must choose to act and behave in accordance to Krystic attributes (GSF behaviors). If we choose the authority of God Source and its spirit Christos, but reflect actions and beliefs of the false light of negative ego, we remain in spiritual-energetic stagnation. In this state of stagnation we are confused and feel abandoned.
To learn how to embody inner integrity that is aligned naturally with one's inner source light we must behave and model Krystic behavior in the highest expression that we may dedicate ourselves. The more heart based alignment and congruency we demonstrate with our actions, words and behaviors, the more aligned we become to our inner source. When the inner spiritual balance is achieved through accessing the right words, right action and right behaviors, we exist in total peace and contentment. The basic understanding is to strive for this spiritual goal of modeling and behaving within energetic integrity in all circumstances which is the key to aligning to higher purpose and truth. As one dedicates to improve inner and outer energetic integrity, one greatly restores personal energetic discernment. This skill guides us to reeducate our mind to release and choose truthful heart based motivations for all things in one's life.
Low morality traits coupled with a lack of developed spiritual ethics can only be “entertained” for a short period of time in order for each person to learn basic ethics of moral conduct. Otherwise we reinforce the delusion in the person and we become enablers, allowing them to continue to perpetrate deceptions in the group. Promoting and enabling delusions leads to pathological thinking and spreads a fabricated reality through “false impressions”.
Trust is based on real actions of ethical conduct and not flowery, flattering words being spoken. Trust is everything when it comes to real heart based mutual communication. Here, we attempt to avoid engaging with people that exhibit dominating alpha behavior (egotist), narcissistic behaviors, psychopathic behaviors and delusional behaviors. This is because of energy conservation, and the black hole that is formed by the “tar baby” impact that is connected to these types of ego behaviors. Generally by not engaging, these behaviors are not continually fed through reinforcement and will eventually die-off.
This is a significant piece that I hope our community and other spiritual communities will understand, trust is everything to building positive mutual communication. Without that trust present no mutually respectful compassionate communication can take place. No one wants to participate with a person who is perceived as unaware of their impact upon others, unethical, untrustworthy and a bully, when they do not get their needs met.
For myself in any situation my trust is completely broken with people who are not capable of refraining from instinctual impulses and drives, use aggression as a manipulation tool, while directing violent descriptors towards any person.
I hope this is helpful and supportive to the understanding how we can improve building trust in the spiritual communities by identifying and choosing stable, clear and ethical behaviors to communicate between each other. When someone oversteps our boundaries, we must make the request of that person to respect that boundary. I know this is challenging to ask for at times.
I expect that everyone in this spiritual community will honor requested boundaries of other people respectfully and in consideration of their position, in order to serve the group health.
I deeply respect all of us here who are committed to transparent feelings, and hopefully we are opening another gateway which can build improved trust, while we better understand the necessity of ethical behavior as a cornerstone of trustworthiness.
With a Loving heart, Lisa