Axiatonal Lines create the energy network in the light body where all dimensional frequencies are transduced into the meridians, chakras and etheric nadial structure. These 12 vertical lines move throughout the entire light body running energy to the chakras. These 12 vertical lines create intersection points with the horizontal fields that project out the Chakra cones, and where the DNA manifests. Each axiatonal line has a corresponding dimension, Chakra, chakra crystal, and frequency color.
Inside your 12D Shield, request an axiatonal alignment to align and unify the vertical to horizontal energetic frequencies between the male and female energies in your auara. This is to balance polarities to zero point or unification, and to strengthen your vertical channel and open direct communication channels to your spiritual and God bodies.
- Left Hand: Female, Receiver, Magnetic, Counter-Clockwise Rotation 4-7-10-1-5 (from Left-Right)
- Right Hand: Male, Transmitter, Electric, Clockwise Rotation 3-6-9-2-8 (from Right-Left)
- Central Hara Line (Unity): 11-12 (straight up and down)
An Axiatonal Alignment is a request for our energetic light network be calibrated and phase aligned to support maximum health, harmony and balance throughout our bio-energy systems. The Axiatonal Alignment process is one of the requested steps to connect to the inner core required in the energetic HGS Calibration process to access the HGS system.
HGS Calibration Protocol - Step One
- Axiatonal Alignment and Correction of Reversal Polarities in Aura
- Place Right and Left hand on Top of Hands in Graphic Aid
- Close Eyes and Intend to Induct Code and Unify Polarity
- State the Axiatonal Alignment in the Numerical Order as on the Chart
- Left to Right , Right to Left to meet in Center Point as Neutral
- To entrain the code: State the command “Axiatonal Alignment 4-7-10-1-5 Left. Axiatonal Alignment 3-6-9-2-8 Right. UNIFY!”
When Polarity Balance Will not Hold
- Center the hand on your midline vertical channel, See Symmetry Command.
- Tap the base of the skull from behind.
- Make sure neither facilitator or client is upset, frustrated or excessively tired
- Either correct neutral association to conditions or stop session
- Hydrate with some water
- Stretch, Yawn or any movement to reposition
- 12D Shield helps to create neutral balance
- Rest, short nap or meditate to gain total relaxation