Q. I wonder if you could please speak a little bit about krystic qualities/characteristics of male and female. As we are working on the HG sacred union within, I think many of us would like some more clarity on what this may look like. Beyond the gender distortions, what does a monad embodied female or male on earth "look like". I know everyone is an individual, but I feel some general outlines may be helpful. Thank you SO much for all you are and for all you do.
A. Thank you! This is a fantastic question and certainly worth sharing dialogue to explore how we each can make productive movement forward into this direction within ourselves and within all of the relationships we are interconnected and interacting. In studying the Law of One Practices, the Relationship Mastery Guidelines, Self Awareness Guidelines and GSF Behaviors one will find the key notes of these qualities. This helps us establish patterns to which we can learn to develop more skill with compassionate communication, discerning ego judgments from exercising personal choice and discernment, and learning how to create more enjoyable relationships that are productive and harmonious.
I have no direct experience with studies of Non-Violent Communication, as these skills are natural to me. However, I find that NVC is extremely helpful in their basic philosophy which resembles Krystic signature. The emphasis from their perspective is similar however, without incorporating the spiritual consciousness development model that is connected to these values. The NVC baseline is an agreement to a shared humanitarian philosophy. That humanitarian philosophy (perception) is assumed as an agreement to exist as the core characteristics inherent in all human beings:
- All human beings share the basic same needs
- Our world offers sufficient resources for meeting everyone's basic needs
- All actions are attempts to meet needs
- Feelings point to needs being met or unmet
- All human beings have the capacity for compassion
- Human beings enjoy giving and being acknowledged (valued) for who they are
- Human beings meet needs through many interdependent relationships
- Human beings change and transform
- Choice is internal
- The most direct path to peace is through self-connection ( i.e. consciousness development)
This life philosophy is met with focused intentions to express communication and behaviors with an open heart which is congruent with these VALUES:
- Open-Hearted Living
- Expressing from the heart
- Receiving with compassion
- Prioritizing connection
- Moving beyond "right" and "wrong" to using needs-based assessments
- Choice, Responsibility, Peace
- Taking responsibility for our feelings
- Taking responsibility for our actions
- Living in peace with unmet needs ( acceptance)
- Increasing capacity for meeting needs
- Increasing capacity for meeting the present moment
- Sharing Power and Resources (Partnership)
- Caring equally for everyone’s needs ( Group consciousness)
- Using force minimally and to protect (defend) rather than to superimpose beliefs, punish, or get what we want without mutual agreement
Krystic qualities have also been described in the GSF Behaviors from the ES Guardian Perspective, as the antidote to AD ego behavior resulting from mind control programming and lack of knowledge and self-awareness. To establish mental discipline in order to cultivate and develop more of GSF or Krystic qualities here are the suggested tools:
Step One: Develop Self Awareness of Inner and Outer Dialogues through the Witness. Refocusing mental perception from Negative Thoughts to its Positive Polarity through Unconditional Love and Forgiveness towards the self and others. Note: focusing on positive thoughts to replace negative thoughts are the first stage of ego discipline, the second stage is applying neutrality or neutral association through sustained focus, as in inner quiet found during meditation. This is because many people in ego behavior misrepresent neutrality as dissociative reaction to external events or others feelings. Disassociation and neutrality is not the same state of consciousness, one is disconnected from circumstances, while the latter is connected through awareness, through observer. This is called engaged detachment.
Step Two: Apply these practices when interacting with family, friends and interpersonal relationships. Tools: Compassionate Witnessing, Relationship Mastery, 12 Keys to Self Awareness, Daily Mental Body Tools, GSF Behaviors. ES Core Triad practice, The Krystal Aegis Section
Step Three: Apply these practices when interacting with Colleagues, Businesses, and External Organizations of which you are apart. This is the process of learning how to apply these skills to a community or group dynamic. Tools: Relationship Mastery, Self Awareness/Compassionate Witness, Mental Body Tools, GSF Behaviors, ES Core Triad Practice and the Krystal Aegis Section
Step Four: Take steps to clear and heal your emotional state, as well as mind, body and spirit, when you recognize inner pain, or inner violence towards self or others, to inquire on the nature and source of the pain or fear. Continue to develop skillset to transcend pain and fear and improve communication skills and lifestyle habits. We have a bevy of tools here in ES to help with that process.
When these skills are mastered as a way of everyday life, they are much easier to apply in husband-wife/partner/spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend/Alchemical union. Some changes that are unique in these types of Krystic partnerships extend further to extremely deep transparency, honesty and intuitive knowing in the evolving dynamics of the relationship. This relationship is ever evolving. Some key descriptors of a Krystic union:
- Interactions and communications between partners is maintained with mutually respect, honoring and transparency. There is nothing that is intentionally hidden, deceived, contrived or manipulated. If it is subconscious, it will surface and both parties will gently recognize “it”, then establish the guidelines of bringing that subconscious material into conscious awareness and reconciliation. Ambiguity and confusion when identified as a weakness is directly dissolved with the mutual desire to create and develop consistent energetic clarity.
- Compassionate, clear and loving communications are ever present and circumstances are engaged with in present time awareness. There is no sarcasm, “hitting below the belt”, internal or external types of violence that play out. Communications and behaviors are always “safe” based on mutual trust and integrity to speak the truth from an open heart and willingness to be emotionally vulnerable and intimate. Safe communications include holding nonjudgmental space within the rawest and most emotionally challenging material that most couples tend to avoid.
- The inspiration to serve, love and give to your partners spiritual development/ personal mission, heath, happiness and wellbeing is a natural expression that emanates from selfless giving and sustained nourishment.
- Emotional issues or energetic conflicts are calmly and accurately represented devoid of drama, blame or exaggeration. It is seen for what it is.
- Purposeful direction of each partners resources ( time, energy, attention and such) are studied, explored and discussed on equal terms. Resources shared by both parties as individual beings and as collaborative “energetic” beings in projects or other types of workloads are discussed as the proper use of the couples “proceeds”. Big investments are shared decisions made in energetic alignment to the couple’s purpose, development or well being.
- Peace, harmony, friendship and nourishment in an oasis setting (couple’s field together) is the energetic quality and deeply intimate feeling of these relationships. Any type of verbal, mental, emotional, physical abuse is nonexistent.
- Expectations are not present. This is replaced with a natural energetic flow of balance which both parties assume active-passive exchanges which are ever evolving and changing to suit the environmental needs. There is no such thing as harping on your partner to do “chores”, because each one shares the responsibility to keep the mutual space comfortable and peaceful.
- Nonverbal communication, such as telepathy, psychic impressions and awareness of the environmental conditions are experienced by both partners. If one partner hurts, the other partner can feel the nature of the energetic pain. This creates more responsibility in the integrity of actions, as both parties are dramatically impacted.
- All forms of shared intimacy are nourishing and enjoyable, and are energetically harmonizing and healing for both parties. Both parties are receiving energetically balanced nourishment and therefore there is never a rejection or emotional aloofness required to create boundary. All forms of expressed affection and appreciation for partners are omnipresent.
- Mystery, seduction and charisma, do not have a place in the transparency of a Krystic relationship. Intimate bonding is stemming from unconditional love based on mutually clear, open, honest assessment of circumstances and of both partners. Fantasy projections, overly romanticized ideals, addictions, hero/damsel in distress, savior/martyr (mostly fictionalized from VV archetypes) have no place in this relationship.
Clearly these are new relationship templates being created on this planet, and they take an advanced skillset in the basic tools to clear negative ego before this can be experienced and achieved. It is important to realize this kind of clarity in a relationship can be experienced, and honor the relationships that we have had in our lifetime that have been necessary lessons and given the opportunity to cultivate the wisdom that is required in future relationships. Every relationship is an opportunity to gain self energetic mastery and self knowledge and is an important stepping stone to spiritual consciousness development that leads to inner energetic balance and then outer sacred union, or what we call in ES as levels of the Hieros Gamos.
We hope the below tools of 12 Practices of Self Awareness and GSF Behavior model is inspiring, supportive and helpful.
12 PRACTICES OF SELF AWARENESS:
Meditate and give attention to these twelve areas to practice better personal self awareness. When you are self aware you are INFORMED and CLEAR. What we endeavor at this time is to move away from confusion and move towards CLARITY.
12 PRACTICES OF SELF AWARENESS:
ARCHETYPES OF DRAMA
QUIET THE MIND
RECOVERING PERSONAL POWER
SPHERE OF INFLUENCE
1. ACCEPTANCE: Learn to practice acceptance and adaptability to where you find yourself in your life right now. Believe in a Higher Power and a purpose greater than your Self. Be willing to choose something else and invite other possibilities into your life. Let go of needing to be right, needing to be hurt and accept the circumstances and people involved, right where they are now.
2. ARCHETYPES OF DRAMA: Deepening the awareness and observation of our self as we identify the archetypes and characters that run around in our mental ideas and personality that we show the world. These characters are the key players in creating your emotional drama reactions and their sabotaging behavior patterns. We can especially use the HGS Collective Mind pages to identify, locate and remove and repair (ILRR) obsolete and harmful archetypes of drama and trauma, from running our lives in our present, past and future. Get them out of the driver’s seat of the negative ego and hand the authority over to your Avatar Christ self. Resign from the mind control matrix by forfeiting the archetypes of drama as a governing authority over your identity.
3. ATTENTION : Where do you focus your attention? Where you focus your attention is what you make your priority. Mastering your focus is mastering your freedom. Meditation is the skill of focusing 100% of your energy and attention in one specific area in the present moment. How long can you sustain your focused attention in one area through meditation?
4. COMPASSIONATE WITNESS : Through the sustained state of the neutral observer one becomes the point of god’s light dispensed as loving compassion through your body and into the world and towards others. The Power of Compassion is directed naturally by the intelligent design of God’s Living Essence when embodied in a human that has achieved a neutral observer mode. This living essence heals bodies, changes timelines (elevates outcomes), reveals deception, activates light-body, retrieves soul fragments and connects to the Universal Mind’s Pure Genius in order to resolve all energetic conflict between parties. Intelligently designed to create Unification, its core essence seeks to resolve, reconcile, rehabilitate and harmonize.
5. CONFRONT BELIEFS: When we are distressed or embroiled in emotional conflicts with others or within circumstances, confront the belief that is creating the pain or distress inside you. What is the thought or belief that is limiting, destructive or creating pain in you? Confront that thought and its belief now. How do you react and feel towards that thought? Is that thought absolutely the factual truth and are you being completely honest with yourself? Who are you if you decide to give up this thought? What thought can you replace that is truly empowering you to move away from that pain and choose something else?
6. EMOTIONAL BALANCE: Ask to inquire on the inner study of your emotions. The state of one’s emotions determine what kind of experience we are having. It is us that determines the quality of our relationships and the quality of our life by the emotions we are feeling. Our emotions and their lower drives are extremely powerful forces in our lives. Our unresolved emotional conflicts and their fears will keep us from doing the things we love and sabotage our spiritual growth. Our spiritual growth is directly related to our emotional balance. This is why ascension is 99% emotional healing. One must resolve emotional conflicts, wounds, inner fears and pain in order to grow the self-awareness required to become conscious to participate with the spiritual bodies. The soul is the true emotional body, to recover her we must heal her.
7. FORGIVENESS: To forgive another person or circumstance is the most generous thing one can do for yourself. When we forgive others for perceived transgressions it frees us from the bonds, entanglements and cords which manifest painful patterns such as judgments, resentments, and anger. Forgiving yourself is the most important action one can take to clearing self-sabotaging bonds of victimhood and their painful wounds.
8. GRATITUDE: Be sure to pay attention to those things in your life that you are grateful for. Give thanks in your heart and verbally to others. When you learn to give your mind a new interpretation of your reality, you begin to see an entirely different world. With this practice of giving gratitude for our lives, we become aware of our personal stories, point of view, emotional states and our power to create. Giving gratitude creates happiness in our heart.
9. NEUTRAL: Practice finding the impeccability to align fully with your words, thoughts, emotions and deeds. Find the point of power in every circumstance by finding the neutral place of observation. Practice neutral when communicating with other people and pay attention to strong opinions or judgments that may surface. It is you that will pay heavily for those strong opinions or judgments. Find neutrality to learn integrity within the self.
10. QUIET THE MIND: Stopping the Internal Dialogue. Developing a skills set of directed focus along with quieting the mind to stop the incessant chatter of internal dialogue is required for self-awareness and inner spiritual connection. Can you be a listener rather than a talker? Stop, listen and determine what the message, sensations and feelings mean to you from being internally and externally in complete silence. The Universe is speaking to you in the silence through subtle sensations. What is it saying to you?
11. RECOVERING PERSONAL POWER: Our personal power is to choose our inner resonance and act upon our guidance regardless what others think or say. We have an extraordinary amount of it at our disposal based upon the choices we make in our perception and the attitudes that we have at every moment. Unfortunately without self-awareness or clarity of purpose, we unknowingly waste our energies and personal power on self-sabotaging agreements. Bring your awareness to every word that comes out of your mouth, and every thought in your mind. Be aware of the congruency of living in alignment to the words you speak. If one learns to be in their personal power and truth, this state of being will teach one to see clearly the agreements that others live by as well. Being in your personal power means that you allow others to choose to be in their personal power also.
12. SPHERE OF INFLUENCE: This is to pay attention to the impact of one’s personal energies, auric field and body upon others and the environment. As your spiritual growth and bodies expand consciousness, your sphere of influence in the world will also expand. Observe the impact of your light bodies, frequency upon the environment, nature, animals, and other people. As you sense these energetic impacts one may work with these energies to step them down or step them up in natural harmony with the environment. As you become in harmony with the environment, one can become transparent to the group energies which allows the self-organized source light to naturally harmonize the environment and others around you. This brings forth a peaceful, loving and compassionate state of being, as the natural sphere of your influence upon the world.
Once a person becomes self aware they can more easily apply the following GSF behavior in their day to day activities and lifestyle:
God-Sovereign-Free Behavior (GSF)
1. Empathy and Compassion 3. Emotional Stability 5. Honesty 7. Reality Assessment
2. Mental Openness 4. Responsibility 6. Sovereignty 8. Unified Cooperation
The goal with the above discernment guideline is to identify and locate these spiritually abusive AD behaviors in yourself, others and in any external organization of which you participate and to transform them through practicing GSF behaviors. All decisions one is able to make from an informed position by identifying AD behaviors will increase personal discernment and energetic resonance of GSF in one’s life. The only thing any person can change is themselves through their heart responses and behaviors. Change starts within. Identify the Archontic Deception (AD) behavior and apply the GSF antidote below it to transform into spiritually healthy behavior:
(GSF) Empathy and Compassion: We feel connection to life and have compassion for others that feel pain because we can empathize and relate to sensory feelings and emotions. We care about what happens to Life, whether its earth, human beings, animals, nature, plants or trees. We realize that we are a part of something larger and have kindness for ourselves and others, as this end cycle is very challenging for many. With this compassionate understanding we do not allow intentional harm or self-martyrdom in our sphere of influence.
(GSF) Mental Openness: We are able to consider and be open to many different ways of being, thinking or life philosophy without feeling threatened, defensive or sarcastic. This is a state of non-judgment. Discoveries and new learning opportunities are valued as desirable and supported in others. Mental flexibility for greater intelligence and creative problem solving is available for the mutual beneficial exchanging of ideas. Mental openness allows intuitive development and higher sensory perception.
(GSF) Emotional Stability: We accept emotional states as impermanent and like a beautiful painting we can choose and accept emotions as a wide spectrum of color. In pain or joy we can apply learning and appreciate that we have feelings, senses and wide emotional spectrums. When feeling pain or disappointment we have no need to lash out and harm others. We are aware to allow feeling emotion without over identifying with that state to points of overwhelm. Through emotional balance (soul healing) we do not allow any influential substance (i.e. drug, food, sex, shopping) to overtake us or keep us dependent through emotional addiction.
(GSF) Responsibility: We are accountable to our actions and accept responsibility for our words, commitments and energies. We are realistic and dependable only committing to that which we are capable and are genuinely sincere. We are aware of how our language and behavior impact others, the environment and act humbly. We are conscientious in everything that has our energy stamp and recognize to create quality in our life and with exchanges. Quality is a byproduct of energetic responsibility.
(GSF) Honesty: The ability to be honest with one self, honest in the assessment of others, honest in the circumstances of reality through a commitment to emotional clarity. Stating and representing the true conditions of circumstances as neutrally and harmlessly as possible. We know that honesty is always the true pathway in our relationship with God that leads us towards spiritual maturity and freedom.
(GSF) Autonomy or Sovereignty: To achieve the strong foundation within the spiritual self to become confident in facing life decisions and making choices supported as a self-governed and spiritually motivated individual. With self-autonomy we do not need to manipulate or control others. Within the world context, it is the capacity of a clear individual to make an informed, un-coerced decision. God Source engenders the knowledge and growth to spiritual autonomy when in partnership with Divine Will and Service. God is your partner in Love and parent in Life.
(GSF) Reality Assessment: To be able to assess the current environment and conditions realistically and truthfully in order to make informed choices without needing to control the outcome or engage in power conflicts. To discern conditions based on internal resonance and not external judgments or mass acceptance. In the spiritual context, to feel/read the energy signature in order to integrate its intelligent information with the external circumstances, in so that an informed decision can be made.
(GSF) Unified Cooperation: Recognizing the interdependence between all living things with the desire to engender cooperation between groups and all living systems. Cooperation is valued in order to unify the whole in energetically beneficial exchanges for creating holistic systems. Cooperation becomes the natural behavior to align groups synchronistically in a naturally self-organizing system arranged upon a core spiritual mission or humanitarian philosophy. Unified cooperation is only successful in environments of honesty, transparency where self-interest is sublimated to the caring of the larger group interest. In commitment to heart based transparency and non-judgment, group trust can be formed and bonded.
The Spirit of Christ
As it is understood there are demonic spirits that live in the internal structures of ego (which cause harm to our mind and body) one would be motivated to learn how to create the internal houses for the Spirit of Christ. As the Universal Law of Structure states; we can build our house in so that the spirit we design it for can reside. This is what it means to create a House for Christ and to purify ourselves for the Spirit of Christ. The Spirit of Christ requires a House in which to dwell inside our mind and body.
The goal for spiritual protection is to dismantle the houses of ego, evict the demonic and predator forces, and replace them with the Houses of Christ. State your authority and intention to be of service to God and to build a strong relationship with one’s Inner Spiritual Light and Christos. As you devote your attention and focus on the quality of the Spirits of Christ, the Houses for Christ grow stronger. Where we focus our energy and attention its energetic form materializes. Thus, greatly increasing one’s relationship to God and experiencing energetic balance which returns us into feelings of self-love, peace and happiness.
The Spirits of Christ
|1. Purity||2. Generosity||3. Patience||4. Kindness|
|5. Discipline/Conservation||6. Diligence||7. Humility|
- Dismantle the House of Lust/Addiction: Evict the Spirit of Lust and Addiction, Call in the Spirit of Purity. Ask God to help you build the House of Purity and live with sexual ethics in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Wrath/Rage: Evict the Spirit of Wrath and Rage, Call in the Spirit of Patience. Ask God to help you build the House of Patience in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Greed/Avarice: Evict the Spirit of Greed and Call in the Spirit of Generosity. Ask God to help you build the House of Generosity in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Envy/Jealousy: Evict the Spirit of Envy and Jealousy and Call in the Spirit of Kindness. Ask God to help you build the House of Kindness in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Gluttony/Waste: Evict the Spirit of Gluttony and Waste and Call in the Spirit of Discipline and Conservation. Ask God to help you build the House of Discipline and Conservation in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Laziness/Discouragement: Evict the Spirit of Laziness and Discouragement and Call in the Spirit of Diligence. Ask God to help you build the House of Diligence in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
- Dismantle the House of Pride/Self Importance: Evict the Spirit of Pride and Self Importance and Call in the Spirit of Humility. Ask God to help you build the House of Humility in your mind and body aligned with Christ Spirit.
May we come to know the strength, protection and peace of God on the earth. Until next stay in the luminosity of your Avatar Christ heart path. Please be kind to yourself and each other. GSF!
With a Loving heart, Lisa