Dear ES Community,
I would like to expand on untrustworthy behaviors modeled in people with weak moral character, to comprehend the relationship between low moral character and the Negative Ego shadow self, through its main filters; egotism, Narcissism and Psychopathy. The purpose of promoting egotism and narcissism (i.e. unethical conduct in alpha male/female reinforcement in society) as a positive traits is purposed to maintain low moral character and unethical standards as acceptable characteristic behavior in human beings. When this low moral character is accepted in society and reinforced by the people around us, we are desensitized to what is being unconsciously shaped as a value system and in how we perceive the world. Unconsciously we may promote these lower unethical attitudes and values to the people around us, which becomes a self-enforced consciousness enslaving reality that spreads shadow and lies like a viral infection. This is an Archontic Deception Strategy used to generate weak moral character through the promotion of narcissistic and psychopathic behavior which is easily used to enforce principles of control, manipulation and Tyranny. When we are better informed to be able to see this psychological warfare strategy working in the environment and other people, we can make the choice to stop feeding into the shadow control mechanism and we can change its course of direction.
Comprehension of Archontic Deception Systems
To be able to understand the sociopathic sick mind of AD systems, one would need to better understand the general attitude of an AD infected human or nonhuman entity (NAA). Please note that Archontic Deception Behaviors are related to defining the presence of the unchecked Negative Ego and other related dysfunctional psychological behaviors and ego coping mechanisms that are described to define the psychological states of; egotism, narcissism and psychopathy.
We will describe these in psychological terms to bring ways to clearly define the stages of identifying the development of an unchecked Negative Ego on a scale which increasingly quantifies its ranges of potential dysfunction. Please be aware that the negative ego behaviors are what feed and grow into the shadow selves, individually and collectively. The early stages of egotism may consistently grow throughout adulthood to adopt more dysfunctions which if steadily increased through reinforcement, manifest progressively higher ranges of mental dysfunction. Which may lead to pathological lying, reality delusions, psychotic break and lastly, losing mental coherence which descends further into insanity. A person can have a sense of egocentric preoccupation that if not corrected, will steadily grow in mental and emotional body dysfunction in terms of its behavioral severity and strength. The complex of dysfunctional ego behaviors is enmeshed with addictive and instinctual responses that degrade the human being to act progressively more primitive or stuck in animal base desires, thus, emotionally stunted and spiritually undeveloped. At this level of unconscious behavior, an individual can allow their shadow self to consume their free will, and then they are relegated to being a mind control puppet of the larger collective forces or the most dominating personality in the room.
At certain times, such as during childhood, a strong sense of self is required in order to build the core sense of personal identity. Yet, if severe negative ego dysfunctions control the individual behaviors and obfuscate the ongoing perception of reality, the disorder will continue to spread as similarly as an infection that generates disease throughout the body. When the body is weakened through behavioral dysfunction, the disease will progress itself throughout the energy matrices of the body generating a massive shadow body that can eventually extinguish the presence of the living spirit in the cells of the body consciousness. This is another definition of a cyborg, a being that is enmeshed between organic material and inorganic material, which is assimilated into the lower elemental forces of matter which eventually disconnects from the living spirit within the physical body. This is essentially the definition of a black heart, a soul-less mental machine that has taken over the consciousness of a living person. This is the hidden agenda of the NAA, which produce repeated emotional traumas designed to break human hearts and dissociate human beings. And through the extensive mental and emotional fracturing, cultivates psychopathic personalities without remorse for any of the harm they cause, walking around on the earth holding the highest positions of global power and control.
Egotism – The First Stages
Egotism is the drive to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself and generally features an inflated opinion of one's personal features and importance at many levels; intellectual, physical, social and other. The conceit of egotism describes a person who acts to gain values in an amount excessively greater than that which he or she gives to others. This profile fits the Service to Self identity. Egotism may be fulfilled by exploiting the sympathy, irrationality or ignorance of others, as well as utilizing coercive force and fraud. The egotist has an overwhelming sense of the importance and centrality of the 'Me' and of their personal qualities and desires. Egotism means placing oneself at the core of one's world with no real concern for others, including those loved or considered as close, in any other terms except those that are set by the egotist.
Narcissism – The Secondary Stages
Narcissism is used to describe the pursuit of gratification from vanity, or egotistic admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, that derive from arrogant pride.
The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism:
- Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
- Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as self-justified or perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump their unwanted negative emotions, such as shame onto others.
- Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
- Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
- Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special or more important. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an awkward or difficult person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
- Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
- Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate individuals and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those same expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
Psychopathy – The Third and Final Stages of Insanity
Sociopathy and Psychopathy are often used interchangeably, but in some cases the term sociopathy is preferred because it is less likely than is psychopathy to be confused with psychosis, whereas in other cases the two terms may be used with different meanings that reflect the user's views on the origins and determinants of the disorder. Sociopaths are masters at influence, Emotional Manipulation and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air.
Psychopathy as a personality disorder is characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior. Behaviorialists suggest that different conceptions of psychopathy emphasize three main observable characteristics to varying degrees:
1. Boldness. Low fear including stress-tolerance, toleration of unfamiliarity and danger, and high self-confidence and social (alpha) assertiveness. Fearless dominance. May correspond to differences in the amygdala and other neurological systems associated with fear responses.
2. Disinhibition: Poor impulse control including problems with planning and foresight, lacking affect and urge control, demand for immediate gratification, and poor behavioral restraints. Impulsive antisociality. May correspond to impairments in frontal lobe systems that are involved in such control. Higher level satanics are highly organized and have been trained to project a socially acceptable personality out to the public, while redirecting addictive or deviant impulses to be dealt with and released in privacy.
3. Meanness: Lacking empathy and close attachments with others, disdain of close attachments, use of cruelty to gain empowerment, exploitative tendencies, defiance of authority, and destructive excitement seeking. Coldheartedness, black hearted and meanness may possibly be caused by either high boldness or high disinhibition combined with constant exposure to traumatizing conditions and an adverse environment.
I have compiled psychological research to bring a practical reality to the exploration of the Negative Ego that is tangible. In many cases we can say that a psychopath may be possessed and in the clutches of dark spirit control, however the purpose of this exercise is to learn factually how to identify such behaviors and stop feeding them, as they feed the shadow selves and negative form. As we go through the practical checklists to learn how to identify behaviors of egotism, narcissism and psychopathy, we can clearly see a range of unchecked ego behaviors impacting many people on the planet. These are the three main stages of promoting, distributing and reinforcing the stages of negative ego behaviors in the AD strategy which grows from egotism all the way into psychopathy and psychotic behavior.
We may notice that people near us exhibit some range of these negative ego behaviors or many of these negative ego behaviors. Obviously the more dysfunctional behaviors one sees on the checklist when evaluating behavior, would be very informative to the level of severity the person has allowed themselves to be controlled through their negative ego and shadow self. Sometimes a reasonably coherent and balanced individual can succumb to strange behaviors and even ego outbursts that are related to their uncleared subconscious layers feeding into their individual shadow body. In these current times, we will see this happening much more often, as individual's with undisciplined negative ego behaviors are more impacted by the shadow selves and lower dark spirits rising onto the surface in order to be recognized and transmuted. Seeking an authentic and direct relationship with your inner spirit and God source, and seeking the path of truth as a personal value system, is the easiest way to clear the shadow forms that are created by the negative ego behaviors.
Stop Trusting Megalomaniacs
A serious consequence of psychopathy is no genuine feeling of remorse for the pain caused and not feeling empathy for others.
We can apply this above checklist to ourselves to inquire what may trigger our own Negative Ego to rear up from unhealed pain. Or we may apply the checklist for better discernment when making choices of where we place our trust and what we value as a model of strengthening our character. If we observe a person acting out an excessive amount of these behaviors near to us, we may choose to not support them in their delusions. As we build better and practical ways of discerning trustworthiness and competency, we also gain confidence to build stronger intuition in such matters, where the checklist is not required. As is made clear here in these checklists, the more severe the Negative Ego dysfunction the more potentially disconnected the person is from their heart, intuition, self-awareness and spiritual source. This immediately gives one a gauge to measure what level a person can be trusted, no matter what words they may be speaking.
In the severe stages of narcissism and psychopathy, the veneer of seduction, charisma and mimicry of empathic reactions that are geared for manipulation to serve one’s egocentric needs, and can be seen much more clearly over time. It is very common for people that base their leadership or authority on controlling behaviors and tyrannical principles, to aggressively manipulate others by creating a façade of charisma from mimicking what they have found people want to hear from their wounded ego parts. Many people do not want to hear or know the truth; they want to be lulled to sleep by fantasy delusions. Megalomaniacs that thrive on taking power and having control over others, are master manipulators of telling people lies based on what they want to hear or believe.
This is the tough part. We have to ask if we are able to seek the honest factual truth of behavioral interactions or have people feed us lies that are flattering or comfortable for our wounded ego parts.
Otherwise we reinforce the delusion in the person or circumstance and we become enablers, allowing them to continue to perpetrate deceptions in the group through their own self-deception and personal agendas. Promoting and enabling delusions leads to pathological thinking and spreads a fabricated reality through false impressions. This false impression is the spin on perceptions that are designed to serve the agenda of the ego, narcissistic or psychopath. It is important to be able to identify abusers, liars, predators and psychopaths as people traumatized by terrible pain, soul fragmentation and spiritual disconnection. When people are utterly controlled by negative ego dysfunction and do not have impulse control, they live in self-deception. A person who is deceiving themselves has no other alternative but to deceive others because they have little to no clarity about the nature of reality. Why would we trust resources and give value to the words spoken in the skewed theories of a person, group, family member or organization that is a repeatedly demonstrated as a massive ego with negative behaviors that are abusive, predatorial or deceptive?
What is Lying?
A Lie is simply defined:
- To make a statement that one knows to be false, especially with the intention to deceive and manipulate for personal gain.
- To intentionally give a false impression.
- Any circumstance is meant to give a false impression that may be favorable to one’s personal gain or personal agenda.
- Self-deceptive people can appear to believe they are telling the truth, however without clarity beyond egocentric behavior, they are unable to tell the truth consistently and are untrustworthy.
Common Deception Techniques with Lying
Different Deception techniques that involve Lying:
- Misinformation: To invent or perpetrate a false story with the intent to deceive or mislead. This story may be pathologically believed or exaggerated in its importance from lack of clarity and discernment. Conversely the disinformation and discredit agenda is to make the information lack credibility, to ridicule or diminish its quality. This will be attempted publically, if the person feels threatened, or as such, the NAA seeks to damage the character credibility through humiliation and ridicule based on control and tyrannical principles. (i.e. bully, victim, etc.)
- Confuse: to employ tactics to divert attention from the real issue, to argue and create dissent specifically with intent to confuse the issue, confuse the group, or deliberately use ambiguity or Doublespeak in order to deceive or mislead. This is many times shows up as, “do not look here, let me confuse you to stay focused on minutiae of unrelated details, or divert energy and attention to me and my agenda”.
- Derail: To change the subject of discussion or inquiry in order to avoid the truth (for example, one might pretend to be offended in order to stop a conversation about one's questionable actions). Also a egocentric personality may have a hard time not being the center of attention and will act in ways to derail focus of a person, or group, in order to gain attention, accolades or approval. Persons with Guru Complex may potentially use the derailing technique to divert attention to them. This is to gain followers, friends and feel influential through the use of false friend flattery and other types of seductive and charismatic communications. Guru types can act like a salesman that promotes themselves.
- A Lie of Omission is the most insidious, most pervasive, and most common lie that is perpetuated on the entire planet. Commonly, those who use this type of lie have tricked themselves into believing that to intentionally remain silent when ethical behavior calls for one to speak up, is not a lie at all. This is used as a tactic to generate false impressions, to promote something that appears to be something that it is really not.
This human frailty of lies of omission is 100% responsible for the Negative Alien Agenda and its Archontic Deception promoting psychopaths as leaders which influence the population, and to note these are the public faces manipulated to enforce the controlled narrative of deceptions and lies of the shadow government on planet earth. The anti-dote to lies of omission, is to speak the honest truth to the people around you in the best way you are capable.
Control Oriented Tantrums
However, I have noted that we have to discern how much truth can be directed to people who do not want to hear the truth, and will react in aggression or narcissistic rages. These tantrums are usually designed to suck your life force and exhaust your resources to limit your efficiency or effectiveness. Unfortunately this happens a lot to those of us committed to work with Krystic values in our spiritual communities and is predictable around times of newly assigned gridwork or related projects.
It is generally wise to know that control-oriented people as described in the profiles above, expect to control the people and events around them. Exposing or challenging their tactics could provoke their anger and result in severe and possibly dangerous types of retaliation. When we assess who we are dealing with, we can expect that we will be a target of their backlash. This is why having a clear understanding that one must protect themselves and the others who could become targets before challenging a control-oriented person infected with narcissistic rage. If we comprehend their behavioral strategy, we can make better decisions which neutralize the overall impact to others, with less harm inflicted. A person with narcissistic rage is oblivious to the harm he or she creates.
Clearly this behavior massively breaks down trust and creates a fearful environment where people are darting away from the confrontation of a person exhibiting inner violence turned aggressive or rageful.
Building Trust is based on real actions of ethical conduct based in peaceful interactions and not flowery, flattering words being spoken to create false impression. Trust is everything when it comes to real heart based mutual communication. Here, we attempt to avoid promoting people that exhibit dominating alpha behavior (egotist), narcissistic behaviors, psychopathic behaviors and delusional behaviors, because all of these behaviors have violent and aggressive tendencies.
Time and consistency will always reveal to you the truth in the matter, if you are willing to patiently seek the truth over remaining in denial because it may be more comfortable. As we learn improved skills to identify these harmful behaviors and stop feeding them, we can also connect the dots to see the direct relationship these behaviors were designed through the AD strategies to weaken and Mind Control human beings. The Psychopath is the profile of the NAA extradimensional entity. We can see the logic of their hive mentality being installed in the human collective to value what they value, which is the tyrannical control and oppression of the weaker through militarized predatorial methods.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological-emotional abuse that Controlling types of personalities use to which a victim is manipulated into doubting and discrediting their own memories, perceptions, experiences and sanity. Sociopaths and Narcissists frequently use gaslighting tactics, on individuals or to control larger groups of people to their personal advantage. Gaslighting is also used commonly in the mass media, as a form of controlling the dissemination of information given to the public, such as intended for political control, or to control the perception of the public to be favorable in moving in the direction of supporting specific agendas. It is a mass psychological tool that spins half-truths and deceptions in order to manipulate information and factual data in ways that obfuscate the whole picture. Controllers and tyrants, whether they are personal family members or active in public affairs, want to remain in control and their agenda is more important to them than anyone else’s.
Thus, they seek to suppress or remove any information they feel is threatening to their agenda, and stop it from being made public knowledge. These people are duplicitous, and they show different faces to different people, in order to get whatever they want, and usually they could care less about the cost that will have to other people. When people do not have the whole picture of events, and they are being deceived and manipulated with only limited access to the truth contained in circumstances, it obfuscates their ability to make informed, clear and well thought out decisions. No person can be truly self-determining and make positive choices in their life direction, if they are reliant on people that are lying and deceiving them with false information. This is a critical reason to discern liars and manipulators, and get them out from influencing our life decisions, stop giving them access to our most intimate and vulnerable aspects. All people need to earn our trust by demonstrating trustworthiness. We can unconditionally love people that are deceivers and manipulators, even as some may be biological family members, but we need to become 100% clear that we never allow that person to exert any type of control over us, by setting strong boundaries. It does not matter who they are and what their position in life is, or that they have doctorates and titles, or they are blood relations. If they demonstrate these negative behaviors, if they become abusive when you reveal your true self to them, stay awake and alert, observe everything and be wary of them.
Top 5 AD Strategies for Mind Control
By looking at the AD Strategy Method of the NAA Mind Control we can clearly see how the Psychopath was evolved into and became the standard egotistical personality which is shaped into societal acceptance on the earth.
The Big Five AD Strategies to generate AD Negative Ego Behaviors are:
1. Divide and Conquer 2. Victim/Victimizer 3. Sexual Abuse and Sexual Misery 4. Child Abuse and Child Sacrifice 5. Misogyny
Narcissistic Ego Wounds as Result
The Core AD Negative Ego Dysfunctional behaviors generated from the above AD Strategies:
1. Disassociation and Narcissism 2. Mental Rigidity 3. Emotional Fracturing 4. Carelessness 5. Deceitful 6. Dependence 7. False Reality Delusions 8. Divided Competition
Now that we have explored the main areas of negative ego dangers that lead into progressively dysfunctional and delusional behaviors that disconnect the soul from the body, I would like to share a fantastic article about discerning the difference between Tyranny and Leadership.
We have been confused to discern the qualities of Leadership and authoritative influence over others as defined by egocentric and agressive alpha type of behaviors which lead to control orientation and tyrannical oppression. We all want to lear how to stay clear of feeding the tyrant archetype as a powerful leader or authority.
When we are clearer to identify control-oriented authority and tyrannical authority based on the negative ego profiles shared here, we are more equipped to discern proper authority patterns when involved with any kind of leadership scenario. Wherever there is an organization or group, there will be some kind of stewardship or responsibility of authority to serve that organization. In the highest expression, we want to learn how to self-lead in a healthy and balanced way through the development of strong moral character and trustworthy traits, modeled through the community that we may observe or participate with. This way by learning self-mastery or leadership skills, one is building confidence in free thinking and free expression while embodying ethical conduct necessary to be spiritually sovereign. Otherwise we are mind controlled puppets playing out repeated archetypes of drama and like a hamster on a wheel, running in circles of karmic looping.
I hope this is helpful now and in the future as we develop this skill of discerning trustworthiness and ethical conduct in ourselves and others, as well as the prevention of feeding, rewarding and giving authoritative power in any way to narcissistic and psychopathic behavior. In order to support healthy change in this world during the ascension cycle, the real change must start at home, internally within ourselves.
Love and GSF,
(Source: Ascension Glossary - Untrustworthy Behaviors)