All our products are digital downloads. Immediately after your purchase is complete you will receive an email from PayPal as a confirmation of the transaction by them and a separate email from us, which is in the form of an invoice, with the download links to the products you've purchased. The files are not attached in the emails we send as they are too big to be emailed.
We only ask for a name and email for your purchase, as all purchase links are sent via email. Please make sure you enter your email correctly, as any typo will prevent you getting your order.
The download links can be found in the invoice email (see a sample below) which we send to you immediately following your purchase. Unfortunately it's not too clear that the link has two parts to it, the first link with the product title takes you to the shop page where you bought the product, and the second line starting with "Download link for..." will start the download of the file.
Another way to download your files is to click on the link "View Your Order Online" found in the invoice, which will take you directly to see your order in a browser and where you can click on the download links from your browser rather than from your email client. This usually helps if your email client blocks downloads.
If for whatever reason that link doesn't work for you, you can go to our shop and click on the link "View Your Orders” on the right hand side below the side menu. There you can enter your order number and password (as in the sample below) and that will display your invoice with the download links.
Please make sure you download the files from a computer, and not from a mobile device, especially not iPhones and iPads as these devices are designed to prevent direct internet downloads and require you to only use the sync function with computer for internet files. What usually seems to happen in these cases is that you hear the first few minutes and then it restarts, eventually blocking the file.
Android devices will allow you to download from the shop, but always save a copy on a computer as backup. Also I recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as they are the best working browsers.
Our downloads are mostly MP3 files which are universally recognizable. We also have some PDF files and in some cases we bundle 2 or more files in a ZIP file, which are also universally recognizable. However, if you're on a mobile device, you may need a special app for the ZIP and PDF files. For iPads and iPhones before iOS 13, you'll have to use a computer before you can sync the files to your device, whatever the format.
Monthly Class, Q&A and Meditation (TIMELINE categories)
If you are purchasing our monthly class, please note:
Upon confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email (please make sure you enter your email correctly) with your purchase confirmation and links to several downloads.
Up to July 2021, the classes will show in the following format:
- Ascension Class recording (mp3): This is the recording of Lisa Renee's class, please save it to your computer.
- Ascension Q&A recording (mp3): This is the recording of Lisa Renee's Q&A with participating members of the class, please save it to your computer.
- Ascension Meditation recording (mp3): This is the recording of Lisa Renee's meditation for the class, please save it to your computer.
-Note that the Meditation is sold separately as well.
As of August 2021:
- The classes are in video (mp4) format and are broken down into several parts as to make the downloads easier and less prone to errors. However, these are VERY LARGE FILES and as such, must be downloaded to a COMPUTER. After downloading them, it is possible to sync the files to a phone or tablet IF the device has enough free memory available.
- There will also be an audio file (mp3) of the entire class, please save it to your computer.
Usually our download links are active for a month before they expire. If you have issues with your order, or you need us to re-enable expired links, you can send us a message through the form in the Tech FAQs.